Transplanted Ohioan. THE Ohio State University fan. Father to Dex. Partner to Devyn. Gamer. Politics Junkie.
Goal-oriented, data-driven and analytical Project Manager with more than twenty years of proven experience in IT and e-commerce large-scale implementations, maximizing enterprise-wide integration.
- Chicago, IL
Bachelor of Science & Information and Decision Systems
1994 - 1998
Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, PA
2020 - Present
Randstad US, Chicago, IL
- Led large-scale implementation team for new e-commerce initiative. This involved reputable account for a leading global educational testing and assessment firm.
- Managed development operations teams for additional clients. Spearheaded tasks in maintenance and enhancement of production e-commerce systems.
- Coordinated several projects involving full lifecycle implementation. This included enterprise e-commerce implementations, new developments and enhancements on digital portal/content applications, and migrations of digital assets to cloud-based delivery.
- Operated within several primary platforms and technologies. This included Liferay DXP, SAP Commerce Cloud, SAP Marketing Cloud, and AWS.
Senior Project Manager
2019 - 2020
Dunn Solutions, Skokie, IL
- Developed numerous marketing programs (logos, brochures,infographics, presentations, and advertisements).
- Managed up to 5 projects or tasks at a given time while under pressure
- Recommended and consulted with clients on the most appropriate graphic design
- Created 4+ design presentations and proposals a month for clients and account managers